[JCI Island] Aug MFG - How to find the magic keys to happiness?
Chapter: JCI Island
Time: 19:30 - 22:00
Location: Zoom Meeting
JCI Island - August Fellowship Gathering
How to find the magic key to happiness?
We all want to be happy! We all want to find the best way to seek our own happiness. Some of us find the right way but some may give up finally. Is happiness something we have no control over?
According to "The How of Happiness" by a researcher Sonja Lyubomirsky, around 60% of our happiness is pre-determined by biological set points and recent life events while the remaining 40% of our happiness can be under our control. That's really good news to us! Depending on the values we have embraced, the habits we have formed and the actions we have taken, we could really make a difference. We could actually have sound control over the level of happiness that we desire to achieve. Are you ready to find the magic key to happiness?
In "JCI Island August Fellowship Gathering - How to find the magic key to happiness?", we are delighted to invite Mr. Ivan Yim of MAGIC3 Production (HK) Limited (the Champion of Hong Kong Open Stage Magic Competition) as the Guest Speaker. Mr. Yim will talk about the career path and personal qualities required of a magician and elaborate why we need some magic in our lives. Most importantly, you could enjoy his live magical performance and learn some easy magical tricks that you can show off one day! Following the magical workshop, you are cordially invited to come to play some online board games with us. Let's have a relaxing and pleasant Friday night!
Following the magical workshop, you are cordially invited to come to play an online board game "Spyfall" with us.
How to play?
Let's have a relaxing and pleasant Friday night!
The event details are as follows:
Date: 21 August 2020 (Friday)
Time: 19:30 - 22:00 (Testing time starts at 19:00)
Speaker: Mr. Ivan Yim
Format: Zoom Meeting
The fellowship gathering will be conducted in Zoom Meeting.
Please fill out the google form for completing your registration!
How to join us?
Step 1: Please fill in the google form below:
Step 2: Please join us in Zoom on time by clicking the below link:
ID: 995 9635 7062
Project Chairman Alex Chow: 5405 0171
Registration OC Leon Li: 6221 8654
We look forward to seeing you in Zoom!
JCI Island - 2020 August Fellowship Gathering Project Chairman